Hormone Yoga Therapy with Tracy Assaad
About Tracy: Tracy Assaad is a Hormone Yoga Therapy teacher certified by the founder Dinah Rodrigues.
She’s also a IIN certified health coach specialised in hormone health and has been actively integrating yoga with her coaching
to promote and improve emotional, mental and physical well-being. Tracy is excited to introduce Hormone Yoga Therapy in Lebanon to help and support women’s hormones and overall health.
Hormone Yoga Therapy combines elements of classical Hatha, Kundalini and Tibetan energy circulation.The objective is to reactivate in a natural way the production of female hormones to eliminate most symptoms of low or unbalanced hormone levels HYT is Recommended For:
- Women of all ages with the symptoms of low hormones, with infertility concerns, PCOS, menstrual disorders, hypothyroidism, PMS, ovarian cysts and premature menopause.
- Middle-aged women, as hormones begin to decrease, who wish to eliminate or alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of the onset of menopause, such as hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, depression, headaches, hair loss, dryness etc.
- Helping to re-balance hormones post-partum.
How Does HYT Help?
- Physically, HYT helps to strengthen muscles to correct posture for improved circulation and breath. It also helps to strengthen bones, to prevent osteoporosis
- Physiologically, HYT works to reactivate and balance hormones to mitigate illnesses and symptoms caused by imbalanced hormones, such as; depression. It also helps with improving digestion and boost metabolism as it reignites digestive fire.
- Emotionally, HYT helps offer ways to minimize stress, improve your sleep, help relieve anxiety and depression